Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe author provides an extensive introduction to designing and implementing intelligent systems using the methods of artificial intelligence combined with proven engineering methods. This third edition enhances, extends, and expands the presentation of the methods, examples, practice exercises, and solutions given in the appendix.
- Author BiographyJan Lunze, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum.
- Author(s)Jan Lunze
- Publisherde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Weight1080 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.