All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- DescriptionOne night, when Kupe is helping his father fish from their cae, he sees little bubbles coming from the bottom of the ocean. He collects some to take home, and his mother suggests he visit the Atitia Center, where scientists work with local educators and traditional experts. There he learns about coral spawning-a yearly event where corals release their young. To keep the ocean healthy, Kupe returns his baby corals.
- Author BiographyJacqueline L. Padilla-Gamino, PhD, is a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of California Santa Barbara, whose graduate work focused on the ecophysiology of algae and reef-building corals. In addition to illustrating many books, Marjorie Leggitt currently teaches botanical illustration at the Denver Botanic Gardens School of Botanical Art and Illustration. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jacqueline L. Padilla-Gamino
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Tahitian
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLong Term Ecological Research
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width234 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marjorie C. Leggitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.