All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Kvinder, familie og formue (Women, Family and Fortune), the author examines the financial circumstances among married couples and the rules of in-heritage between parents and children from the Middle Ages and onward through to the 20th century. A special focus is put on the tions of separate estate and community of property - and particularly on the improvements in the laws of property of married women.
- Author(s)Inger Dubeck
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), 1 map, col. ports.
- Weight1020 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.