Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionRaise a smiling, caring, and kind child who truly cares for the people around him. Being kind and attentive to others is your child's passport to a lifetime of mental health and success. This compelling story highlights the true power of kindness and how a simple smile can bring positivity and happiness to an entire town. This book emphasizes the importance of looking at the bright side of any experience and highlights the positive outcomes it can bring. This inspiring tale tells the story of a young boy named Kyle who one day, out on a walk with his mother, offers his beaming smile to a sad stranger who immediately smiles back. Later that day, the same stranger makes the mighty decision to pay it forward to his former teacher which causes a domi effect of positivity from there. Follow Kyle on his adventure to spread positivity and happiness with a single smile and see how it brings joy to those around him.
- Will this circle of good deeds continue forever?
- How many people will be affected by Kyle's smile?
- Will Kyle's smile once again start a new circle?
- Will the circle of good deeds come back to find him?
- Can Kyle's smile make the world a better place?
- Author BiographyTell me a fact and I'll learn. Tell me a truth and I'll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever. Native American proverb A. M. Marcus graduated from the Technion Israel Institute Of Technology with B.Sc. Cum Laude in Computer Engineering. Throughout his studies, he has been teaching and helping children with math and through his work, he has helped them to discover their inner strength and motivation to continue studying and nurturing success in life. He loves the challenge of early education, and especially enjoys working with children with learning difficulties. He has found great satisfaction in helping them conquer their fears and overcome the challenges associated with their education. A. M. Marcus has read hundreds of self improvement books, and been influenced heavily by them. Through self-reflection, he found that his great dream was to share that wisdom, especially with kids. A. M. Marcus left his computer engineering career in order to pursue his dream of becoming an author of children's books. Today, he continues to write these books, with the goal of teaching kids basic skills through his stories. He believes that a good story is an excellent way to communicate ideas to children. Each and every story is based upon some deep issue, value, or virtue that can potentially make a huge impact on the lives of both children and adults. He has a vast collection of quotes, and usually bases his stories off of quotes he personally finds inspiring.
- Author(s)A M Marcus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Gutierrez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.