Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.00Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2 cassettes / 3 hoursRead by Judy KayeKinsey's skills are about to be sorely tested. She is about to meet her duplicitous match in a couple of world-class prevaricators who quite literally take her for the ride of her life. L is for Lawless: Call it Kinsey Millhone in bad company. Call it a mystery without a murder, a treasure hunt without a map, a quest vel with truly mixed-up motives. Call it the return of Kinsey as a bad girl - quick-witted and quicksilvery - poking her se into everybody's dirty laundry as she joins up with a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde in an Our Gang comedy that will take her halfway across the country and leave her with a major headache and an empty bank balance.America's favorite borderline delinquent is back with her one-liners on tape and her energy level on high, romping through her fastest and funniest adventure in this, her twelfth foray into the alphabet of crime.
- Author BiographySue Grafton entered the mystery field in 1982 with the publication of 'A' Is for Alibi, which introduced female hard-boiled private investigator, Kinsey Millhone, operating out of the fictional town of Santa Teresa, (aka Santa Barbara) California. 'B' is for Burglar followed in l985 and the series, now referred to as 'the alphabet' mysteries, is still going strong. In addition to her books, she's published several Kinsey Millhone short stories, and with her husband, Steven Humphrey, has written numerous movies for television, including A Killer in the Family (starring Robert Mitchum), Love on the Run (starring Alec Baldwin and Stephanie Zimbalist) and two Agatha Christie adaptations, Sparkling Cyanide and Caribbean Mystery, which starred Helen Hayes. Grafton is published in 28 countries and 26 languages. She loves cats, gardens, and good cuisine. Sue has a home in Montecito, California, and another in Louisville, the city in which she was born and raised.
- Author(s)Grafton,Sue Grafton
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication15/09/1995
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKinsey Millhone Mysteries (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Weight567 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.