About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Pebscots, Passaquamoddies, Puritans, and pilgrims, to the proud people Down East, L is for Lobster is the alphabet book for all Mainers. The rhymes and text woven through A to Z teach children about the many wonders of this great vacationland. Open the pages and explore the Quoddy lighthouse, learn about Old Town Cae Company, or search the beaches for ocean treasures. With charming, warm illustrations from Jeannie Brett, as well as playful rhymes and informative text from Maine native Cynthia Furlong Reylds, L is for Lobster is sure to become a favorite of children, teachers, and parents. Rediscover the deep, rich woodlands and sparkling ocean playgrounds of Maine through this delightful alphabet journey!
- Author(s)Cynthia Furlong Reynolds
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSleeping Bear Press alphabet books
- Place of PublicationKY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Out-of-print date17/09/2012
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeannie Brett
- Reading Age6-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.