All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn incredibly stylish alphabet book - perfect for children and adults alike. See the sights of London as never before - through the eyes of an award-winning illustrator. Paul Thurlby takes us from A for Abbey Road, through K for Kew Gardens to Z for London Zoo in this striking book. Beautiful and covetable, this book deserves a place on every coffee table - as well as in every nursery. Praise for Numbers: 'Stunning collection.' Guardian 'Paul Thurlby's prints are so ludicrously beautiful that I am seriously tempted to blow the budget, order the whole lot and paper a wall with them.' India Knight, journalist and author
- Author BiographyPaul Thurlby has been a full-time illustrator since 2006. He has worked in advertising, editorial and T-shirt design, as well as publishing. His first book, Alphabet, won the BolognaRagazzi Opera Prima award in 2013. His inspiration comes from mid-century design and illustration. His style is retro-modern, with retro aesthetics and modern subject matter.
- Author(s)Paul Thurlby
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight824 g
- Width252 mm
- Height317 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.