All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLAG legal aid handbook 2011 is the only comprehensive single-volume guide to the civil and criminal legal aid scheme. Full of case studies, checklists and practical hints (such as how to get paid), it is the ultimate quick reference guide to conducting legal aid work and managing contracts. It is the perfect companion to the LSC Manual: easy to navigate, with clear guidance, extensive cross-referencing and signposting of the latest developments.
- Author BiographyVicky Ling has worked in the not-for-profit advice sector for over 25 years. She was one of the first managers recruited by the then Legal Aid Board to implement its quality assurance standard and is now an independent consultant specialising in legal aid practice. Simon Pugh is a solicitor and for eight years was practice manager of Wilson & Co, a large legal aid firm in north London. He is now Head of Legal Services at Shelter.
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySimon Pugh,Vicky Ling
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.