Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionLAN Switching and Wireless CCNA Exploration Labs and Study Guide Allan Johnson LAN Switching and Wireless, CCNA Exploration Labs and Study Guide is designed to help you learn about and apply your kwledge of the LAN switching and wireless topics from Version 4 of the Cisco(R) Networking Academy(R) CCNA(R) Exploration curriculum. Each chapter contains a Study Guide section and a Labs and Activities section. Study Guide The dozens of exercises in this book help you learn the concepts and configurations crucial to your success as a CCNA exam candidate. Each chapter is slightly different and includes matching, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions designed to help you * Review vocabulary * Strengthen troubleshooting skills * Boost configuration skills * Reinforce concepts * Research topics Packet Tracer Activities-This icon identifies exercises interspersed throughout the Study Guide section where you can practice or visualize a specific task using Packet Tracer, a powerful network simulation program developed by Cisco. Labs and Activities The Labs and Activities sections begin with a Command Reference table and include all the online curriculum labs to ensure that you have mastered the practical skills needed to succeed in this course. Hands-On Labs-This icon identifies the hands-on labs created for each chapter. Work through all the Basic, Challenge, and Troubleshooting labs as provided to gain a deep understanding of CCNA kwledge and skills to ultimately succeed on the CCNA Certification Exam. Packet Tracer Companion-This icon identifies the companion activities that correspond to each hands-on lab. You use Packet Tracer to complete a simulation of the hands-on lab. Packet Tracer Skills Integration Challenge-Each chapter concludes with a culminating activity called the Packet Tracer Skills Integration Challenge. These challenging activities require you to pull together several skills learned from the chapter-as well as previous chapters and courses-to successfully complete one comprehensive exercise. Allan Johnson works full time developing curriculum for Cisco Networking Academy. Allan also is a part-time instructor at Del Mar College in Corpus Christi, Texas. Use this book with: LAN Switching and Wireless, CCNA Exploration Companion Guide ISBN-10: 1-58713-207-9 ISBN-13: 978-158713-207-0 Companion CD-ROM The CD-ROM provides all the Packet Tracer Activity, Packet Tracer Companion, and Packet Tracer Challenge files that are referenced throughout the book as indicated by the icons. These files work with Packet Tracer v4.1 software, which is available through the Academy Connection website. Ask your instructor for access to the Packet Tracer software. This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco Press(R). Books in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum.
- Author BiographyAllan Johnsonentered the academic world in 1999 after 10 years as a business owner/operator to dedicate his efforts to his passion for teaching. He holds both an MBA and an M.Ed. in occupational training and development. He is an information technology instructor at Del Mar College in Corpus Christi, Texas. In 2003, Allan began to commit much of his time and energy to the CCNA Instructional Support Team providing services to Networking Academy instructors worldwide and creating training materials. He now works full time for the Academy in Learning Systems Development.
- Author(s)Allan Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight862 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.