All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of electrical design using Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), giving you everything you need to kw to get up-to-speed on the subject. This text describes successful design and development techniques for high-performance microwave and millimeter-wave packages and modules in an organic platform. These were specifically developed to make the most of LCP's inert, hermetic, low-cost, high-frequency (DC to 110+ GHz) properties. First-hand accounts show you how to avoid various pitfalls during design and development. You'll get extensive electrical design details in areas of broadband circuit design for low-loss interconnects, couplers, splitters/combiners, baluns, phase shifters, time-delay units (TDU), power amplifier (PA) modules, receiver modules, phased-array antennas, flexible electronics, surface mounted packages, Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) and reliability. Ideal for engineers in the fields of RF, microwave, signal integrity, advanced packaging, material science, optical and biomedical engineering.
- Author BiographyAnh-Vu H. Pham is a Professor at the University of California, Davis, where he leads the Microwave Microsystems Lab. He has published around 100 peer-reviewed papers, several book chapters and one book, is currently the Vice Chair of IEEE International Microwave Symposium Technical Committee on Power Amplifiers and Integrated Devices and a Microwave Distinguished Lecturer of the IEEE MTT for the term 2010-2012. Morgan J. Chen is a Staff Engineer at FutureWei Technologies, an R&D US subsidiary of Huawei Technologies. He has worked in both academia and industry for over a decade, advancing high-frequency packaging from DC to past 60 GHz. Kunia Aihara is an Electronics Engineer in the RF/EO Subsystems branch of the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Author(s)Anh-Vu H. Pham,Kunia Aihara,Morgan J. Chen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note227 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.