About this product
- DescriptionParle par plus de 200 millions de locuteurs, l'indonesien est la langue qui cimente le plus grand archipel du monde et a connaitre pour visiter Bali et Java autrement. L'indonesien est d'une extreme simplicite car les conjugaisons, marques de genre ou de pluriel n'existent pas. L'importance du contexte, l'agencement de la phrase et les affixes consituent la difference essentielle avec les langues occidentales. Par une etude reguliere pendant 6 a 8 mois, cette methode vous offre lapossibilite d'atteindre la pratique courante de la conversation de tous les jours.
- Author BiographyMarie-Laure Beck-Hurault was born in Cherbourg in 1968. She has lived and worked in Africa, Asia and France and speaks about 10 languages. Trained as a linguist and then as a teacher, she worked in an adult education centre in Paris, coordinated French teaching teams in Viet Nam and Indonesia, taught English and French in Paris, and in primary schools in Brittany. She currently is a teachers advisor for languages in Brittany. She has written two books published by Assimil, hoping to share her love of Indonesia, Indonesian people and culture. Her philosophy? Language learning is most of all a source of enjoyment and cultural enrichment.
- Author(s)Marie-Laure Beck-Hurault
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChennevieres-sur-Marne
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight462 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.