Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNavidi/Monk, Elementary Statistics was developed around three central themes - Clarity, Quality, and Accuracy. These central themes were born out of extensive market research and feedback from statistics instructors across the country. The authors paid close attention to how material is presented to students, ensuring that the content in the text is very clear, concise, and digestible. High quality exercises, examples and integration of techlogy are important aspects of an Introductory Statistics text. The authors have provided robust exercise sets that range in difficulty. They have also focused keen attention to ensure that examples provide clear instruction to students. Techlogy is integrated throughout the text, providing students examples of how to use the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculators, Microsoft Excel and Minitab. The accuracy of Elementary Statistics was a foundational principle always on the minds of the authors. While this certainly pertains to all aspects of the text, the authors also exhausted energy in ensuring the supplements have been developed to fit cohesively with the text.
- Author(s)Barry Monk,William Navidi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Education
- Weight1542 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.