All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDECODE THE QUESTIONS TO DEFEAT THE LSAT with this book of step-by-step solutions & explanations for 1,000+ real LSAT questions! All the practice in the world won t help you improve if you can t understand what you re doing wrong. That s why The Princeton Review s new LSAT Decoded series is the perfect companion for LSAC s Official LSAT PrepTest(r) books. LSAC provides the real exams but accompanying answer explanations; we skip the question stems but provide valuable, step-by-step solutions for every one of the 1000+ questions on those tests. Armed with explanations, you can start to understand why you got an LSAT question wrong and feel confident about when you re getting them right. By working through each question methodically, you ll: learn how the test-writers think, and how to out think them; start to pinpoint the argument types that consistently trip you up, and learn the best ways to handle them; train yourself to swiftly and effectively build diagrams for tricky Logic Games. With the test-conquering tips and strategies found in LSAT Decoded s explanations, you'll finally be able to decipher the secret language of this toriously difficult exam. This book is intended to be used as a companion to the LSAC-issued 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 71, which contains real tests administered from December 2010 to December 2013. The full text of the PrepTests is t included in this book.
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Test Prep
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight771 g
- Width276 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.