All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoans between institutions continue to be issued and traded, and corporate lending remains a booming practice. At the core of these activities is the credit agreement--a complicated document that often acts as an obstacle even to the professionals and support personnel who work with it every day. From determining the terms of the agreement to managing defaults, assignments, and competitive bids, this comprehensive reference tool unlocks the heart and soul of the loan market for institutional investors and professionals in financial and corporate lending firms. Operations personnel who are responsible for executing and managing credit agreements will find it invaluable. The LSTA's Complete Credit Agreement Guide goes far beyond the fundamentals to provide: Unmatched coverage on the nuts and bolts of the credit agreement In-depth discussions that include all the nuances of today's global marketplace Insightful explanations that address how to manage situations that go off course With The LSTA's Complete Credit Agreement Guide, all the answers are at your fingertips. Sponsored by the Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA) and written by the partners at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, it provides a definitive road map to managing the entire credit agreement process.
- Author BiographyRichard Wight, now retired, was a partner from 1985 to 2007 in the Global Finance Group of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP. Mr. White has extensive experience representing banks and other institutional investors in complex financing transactions, corporate restructurings and workouts, leveraged acquisitions, letters of credit, and tax-oriented financings. Warren Cooke became a partner in the Global Finance Department of Milbank in 1980. His practice involves principally transactional work on behalf of U.S. and non-U.S. financial institutions and includes investment grade lending, leveraged finance, export and trade finance, project finance, structured finance, and debt restructuring. Richard Gray has been a lawyer with Milbank since 1981 and a partner since 1990. He has twenty-five years of specialized experience in U.S. domestic and international financial transactions, in acquisition and other leveraged financings, workouts, project finance, securitizations, and other structured financings.
- Author(s)Richard Gray,Richard Wight,Warren Cooke
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1056 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.