All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to enable network planners to realize and maintain cost efficient LTE backhaul networks, which meet the necessary performance requirements. Through an introduction to the techlogy background, the ecomical modelling, the dimensioning theory, planning and optimization processes and relevant network management aspects, the reader shall obtain all relevant information to achieve good backhaul results in their own network environment. It is aimed at network planners and other experts with responsibilities for LTE IP network dimensioning, LTE network planning, providing and managing leased lines, business management, LTE IP network operation and optimization.
- Author BiographyEsa Metsala, Principal, Network and Transport, Nokia Networks, Finland. Esa has held different positions in Nokia, Nokia Siemens Networks and Nokia Solutions and Networks since 1990, in R&D, System and Business Management, Product Management, and Solution Management. He is currently leader of Radio Access Network system specification team for transport, and leader of a Feature screening team in Transport product management, and has been responsible for mobile backhaul system level specifications / requirements for over 10 yrs. He gives regular conference presentations on mobile transport, solution descriptions, customer presentations and has MSc Helsinki University of Technology, 1990 (Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications), MSc Helsinki School of Economics, 2008 (Business Law). Esa is Co-editor of Wiley title Mobile Backhaul , 2012, with Juha Salmelin. Juha Salmelin, Manager, Mobile Transport, Nokia Networks, Finland. Juha began work at Nokia in 1988 and he has held a range of posts in R&D at Nokia, Nokia Siemens Networks and Nokia Solutions and Networks. He began as Asic designer of Microwave radios and continued with managing many different projects in transport product R&D. He has been team leader, department manager and Head of Technology roles in mobile backhaul products R&D including mobile backhaul e2e-solutions. He currently manages mobile backhaul in NSN Research. He has an MSc (Electrical Engineering) Helsinki University of Technology, 1988. He is Co-editor of Wiley title Mobile Backhaul , 2012,with Esa Metsala.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEsa Metsala,Juha Salmelin
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.