All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Destruction Was My Beatrice, modernist scholar Jed Rasula presents the first narrative history of Dada, showing how this little-understood artistic phemen laid the foundation for culture as we kw it today. Although the venue where Dada was born closed after only four months and its acolytes scattered, the idea of Dada quickly spread to New York.
- Author(s)Helen S Lanier Distinguished Professor of English Jed Rasula
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.