All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHave you woken up feeling sluggish, bloated, and overweight? Are you tired of calorie-counting, low-GI, or low-carb diets? Have you lost the motivation to tone up and lose weight? It's all too easy to reach for a breakfast full of sugar and fat, as well as additives and preservatives, and then grab a similarly unhealthy lunch and dinner. With more than 100 juices and smoothies, divided amongst chapters on Juice Blitz, Juice Week, Juicing for Life, Beauty Juices, Energy Juices, and Immunity Juices, this book offers an easy and delicious way to achieve your body's true potential.
- Author BiographyChristine Bailey is a qualified nutritionist and food and health consultant who teaches chef and cookery classes. A member of the Guild of Health Writers, she writes for numerous health and food magazines and is the author of The Top 100 Low-Salt Recipes and The Top 100 Recipes for Brainy Kids. Christine runs courses and workshops, advises local authorities and schools, and works with a number of charities and organizations, including the World Cancer Research Fund UK.
- Author(s)Christine Bailey
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.