All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades, the Dalai Lama has guided countless people towards the path of compassion and the cultivation of the interior life. With the help of journalist and psychologist Daniel Goleman, this very readable book explains how to direct compassionate energy outwards.
- Author BiographyDaniel Goleman is the author of Emotional Intelligence, one of the longest-lived and boldest bestsellers of recent years. He has written about behavioral and brain sciences for the New York Times for 12 years and was nominated twice for the Pulitzer Prize. He currently serves as president of the Consortium for Research of Emotional Intelligence at Rutgers University and is also a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Author(s)Prof Daniel Goleman
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.