All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMaria Josep Pazos was a young woman just beginning her career when she fell into a coma. During the near-death experience, she passed through different phases of consciousness and regressed to former lives. But life is extraordinary, and Maria unexpectedly began to cry when she heard a love song about hope. That was the first step to her recovery. La fuerza del alma is a testimony to hope, a journey to the limits of life and back. The book argues that the soul exists and that with courage and a desire for self-improvement, anyone can achieve happiness.
- Author BiographyMaria Josep Pazos is an entrepreneur who started her first business when she was only 22 years old. Anna Vilajosana is a journalist and the author of Sense tu and Sentir Manresa.
- Author(s)Anna Vilajosana,Maria Josep Pazos
- PublisherLectio Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleCuadrilatero de Libros
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLectio Ediciones
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Weight236 g
- Width142 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.