All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLa Llorona (The Crying Woman) is a sad and haunting tale from Mexico. Parents have told the story for hundreds of years to misbehaving children and to guard against vanity. Some say the story is about Spanish conquistador Hernn Corts and a native Mexican woman who served as his translator. Her loss can be compared to the loss of native Mexican culture after the Spanish conquest.
- Author(s)Pat Perrin,Wim Coleman
- PublisherRed Chair Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSetting the Stage for Fluency
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Chair Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width157 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Siri Weber Feeney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.