All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn collection of poetry by Chica/Lati poetas from the greater San Francisco Bay Area that represents a seminal cross section of the Bay Area spoken-word scene that Galeria's monthly literary lounge and open mic series, La Lunada, helped to create.
- Author BiographyMarc David Pinate is a writer, theatre artist, musician, teacher and the host of the Lunada series. He is a National Poetry Slam Champ and was front man for Grito Serpentino. Pinate's poetry, plays and short stories have been published in various publications including The Santa Clara Review, Razateca, Comfusion, Calaca Review, Zyzzyva, Cipatli, Caesura and StreetLow magazine. He has published two chapbooks of poetry, Word Zoo (2000) and Logos (2004).
- Author(s)Marc David Pinate
- Date of Publication16/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.