All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionLiterary creations written as short stories offer a dose of vigor and eloquence with greater force than acclaimed vels, and this manual teaches how to write a successful vella or short story. Great writers of all time have employed these techniques to develop magnificent stories condensed into few lines. However, to give meaning and depth to a seemingly simple plot with a small number of characters is a difficult task. Chapters of this guide focus on the omniscient narrators, suggestions to start a story, and the perfect ending.
- Author BiographyMariano Jose Vazquez Alonso is an essayist and a novelist who has taught creative writing workshops at literary training centers throughout Spain. His novels include La balada del fuego fatuo, El escritor sin fronteras, and Negro vuelo de cuervo .
- Author(s)Mariano Jos Vazquez Alonso
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleTaller de Escritura
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.