All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCala H. Cervera reveals the common root that links health and diseases: our food. In this revised second edition, this book is full of advice to improve our health, offers treatment ideas for some of the most common physical and mental imbalances of today, and discusses conditions that conventional medicines fail to effectively cure. The author is a pioneer of We are what we eat. This study explores orthomolecular nutrition a revolutionary health concept based on the idea that illnesses appear when the body presents cellular nutritional imbalances and explains how these illnesses can be treated and corrected.
- Author BiographyCala H. Cervera studied orthomolecular nutrition at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London. In 1996, she collaborated in designing a nutrition program to help prevent health problems in adulthood in the book This Is Our Time by Angela Nuestatter. She regularly publishes in health magazines such as CuerpoMente, Info-Inca, Integral, Natura Medicatrix, and Vital, and she is the author of Candidiasis cronica.
- Author(s)Cala H Cervera
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleMasters/Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight522 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.