All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is in Spanish. This enchanting vel transcends reality and flirts with fantasy as it tells two converging stories: one at the popular Royal Magic Circus and the other at El Cisne restaurant in Bogota. One narrative is dominated by the brightly-lit drama of love between a clown and a trapeze acrobat, and the other, by the melancholy atmosphere of Bogota's bohemian life. The characters' intricate stories are woven together by illusion, dreams, and love.
- Author BiographyCarlos Perozzo is a theater director, playwright, professor, and lecturer. He is the author of Hasta el sol de los venados, Juegos de mentes, and El resto es silencio.
- Author(s)Carlos Perozzo
- PublisherEditores Villegas
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBogota
- Country of PublicationColombia
- ImprintEditores Villegas
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.