CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn late January 1944, several German units of the Wiking Division and Walloon volunteers were caught in a trap. Blocked for three weeks in the cold and the sw, and forced to abandon their equipment, many of the troops managed netheless to outflank the enemy by crossing the mostly frozen waters of the Glii Tikisch. This book follows the escape day by day, with the aid of maps, from January 27 to 17 February 1944. The second part of the book evokes these weeks of apocalypse through the memories of veterans who fought in the Wiking Division and among the Walloon volunteers.
- PublisherEditions Heimdal
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBayeux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Heimdal
- Weight658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.