All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTo what extent must socialism be the goal of the movement against neoliberalism today? Reflecting on five decades of revolution in Cuba and the collapse of socialism in Europe, the author considers whether Cuba was an exception to the rule or a precursor of future struggles for national sovereignty.
- Author BiographyJesus Arboleya is the author of The Cuban Counterrevolution (University of Ohio Press).
- Author(s)Jesus Arboleya
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight338 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.