All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bilingual fiction title for children who are independent readers. The parallel text, speech bubbles and pictures by different, talented illustrators provide a child-friendly bridge to reading - and speaking - in ather language. There is a quiz at the end of each story to help comprehension and revise vocabulary.
- Author BiographyStephen Rabley is an experienced children's author with thirty published titles. He has written stories for teenagers and numerous language texts for students of English as a foreign language.
- Author(s)Stephen Rabley
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- LanguageSpanish & English
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Read
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NotePart illustrated
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Moulder
- Reading Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.