All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver Dream of taking a Wonderful Journey. A Journey through Italian-American New York and Italian America., complete with pots of Sunday Sauce, Ethereal Bolognese Sauce, Platters of Antipasto, Perfect Espresso, with trays of Canli and Sfogiatelle. Do you Dream of one day Eating the famed Christmas Eve, Feast of the 7 Fish or crave a perfect plate of Spaghetti Carbonara? Do you have visions of the Amalfi Coast of Lemoncello, Fia, and a flawless Plate of Linguine al Vongole. Would you like to kw how to throw the perfect Italian Dinner Party, complete with Antipasti, Pasta, Chianti, and Dolce, while the sounds of Frank (Sinatra) and Di play along? Do you want to kw which are the best; Italian Restaurants, Caffes, Pastry Shops, and Pork Stores. Would you like to kw how to make the Perfect Negroni or pick out the perfect Italian Wine and how to make a textbook Bolognese? Where to go in Italy and what to see? If you'd like to live these things, or just read about them vicariously, then take the journey, the Beautifully Wondrous Journey of La Tavola. Eat as Al Paci, Jake LaMotta, Sinatra, and Di had eaten over the years. La Tavola is part Cookbook, Guide-Book. Some have said it's like a Italian-American New York version of a YEAR in PROVENCE, but with Italian Food in New York, and with Italian-Americans instead of French Food, people, and places? LA TAVOLA entertains and Inspires with stories, antidotes, and recipes of Sunday Sauce (Gravy), Sausage & Peppers, Meatball Parms, and the FEAST of The 7 FISH Then MANGIA! Italian-American New Yorker's Adventures of the Table. With 30 Wonderful Belli Family Recipes.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bellino Zwicke lives and works in New York Daniel has worked as a Restaurant and Wine Professional for more than 25 years and has been Writing about Food, Wine, and Travel for seven years. Daniel was the Creator of BAR CICHETTI the first ever Venetian Style Wine Bar (Bacaro) in the United States. Daniel was Chef/Wine Director and Managing Partner of Bar Cichetti. Currently working on the companion Cookbook to La Tavola.
- Author(s)Daniel Bellino Zwicke
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.02New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.