All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical and realistic guide will give you independent recipes, concentrating on advanced level concepts so that you can make your applications. If you are a developer, scientist, or engineer who uses LabVIEW to test, develop and manage advanced level applications, then this is the book for you. Prerequisites include proficiency in C or C++, and workable kwledge of LabVIEW.
- Author BiographyYik Yang is a test engineer living in Chicago who has specialized in automation and data analysis. Having worked in multiple fields such as semiconductor, automotive, and power, he has experience with different types of automation and understands what are the industries' needs. He started his career after receiving his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Electrical Engineering at Virginia Tech. In his career, he worked on automation projects that used CompactDAQ, PXI, FPGA, and so on in LabVIEW. He has also spent a lot of time with Lean Six Sigma and statistical analysis with JMP. He is a certified Professional Engineer (PE) in North Carolina and a Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD).
- Author(s)Yik Yang
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.