All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis project provides an in-depth study of the role of worker-activist leaders in industrial strikes in China, a country where labor rights face significant challenges from state and industry suppression and by current lack of formal organization.
- Author BiographyParry P. Leung is Associate Professor in the School of Sociology at the China University of Political Science and Law, China. He was the founder and chair of Students and Scholars Against Corporate Misbehavior (SACOM) during 2006 to 2013. SACOM is a Hong Kong-based anti-sweatshop organization which has been active in uncovering labor abuses in China.
- Author(s)Parry P. Leung
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSocial Movements and Transformation
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.