All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLabor and industrial relations have attracted widespread interest in recent years. Yet in spite of the growing interest in the subject, labor relations continue to be grouped under such fields as ecomics, history, law, political science, psychology, and sociology making critical examination of the subject quite complex. The purpose of this book is to make this research easier by bringing together a vast array of logically arranged bibliographical information on labor and industrial relations from other disciplines; thus, filling a gap in labor relations bibliography. This work is an invaluable reference tool for those engaged in research on labor and industrial relations. The main section of this book is an antated bibilography of English-language serials and journals on labor and industrial relations. The bibliography includes traditional academic journals, newsletters, newspapers, and bulletins. For easy access, this work is arranged in a numbered alphabetic sequence. An antation is included with each bibliography entry to help the reader ascertain the flavor and scope of the articles each serial covers. There is also a full subject index, a publisher's index, geographical index, and title (previous and current) index.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. VOCINO, JR., is Chair of the Technical Services Department and Political Science Bibliographer at the University of Rhode Island Library. He serves as the area bibliographer for the social sciences, holds master's degrees in political science and library studies, and has published a dozen articles in various library periodicals. LUCILLE W. CAMERON is Chair of the Public Services Department and Sociology Bibliographer at the University of Rhode Island Library. A member of the library staff since 1972, she has served as head of the reference unit and currently serves as the bibliographer for sociology. She has earned degrees in sociology and library science.
- Author(s)Lucille W. Cameron,Michael C. Vocino
- Date of Publication07/08/1989
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleAnnotated Bibliographies of Serials: A Subject Approach
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Save on Other
- AU $116.00Trending at AU $124.89
- AU $34.35Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.67Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $17.99
- AU $39.39Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $18.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.