All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a re-examination of the concept of labour. This title examines, through the work of other social and philosophical critics of labour, how productive labour has been institutionalised and how the nature of labour can be liberated from a purely productive definition.
- Author(s)Bruno Gulli
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLabor in Crisis
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight463 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.