All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe African armyworm is a serious pest of cereal crops and rangeland in eastern Africa. However, it is toriously difficult to rear in the laboratory, being highly susceptible to a nuclear polyhedrosis virus (NPV). From techniques developed at NRI, this handy A5 ring-bound manual is designed to help those who need to maintain a healthy culture for research purposes. Includes recipes for artificial diets, tes on recognition of disease and a list of equipment suppliers.
- Author(s)Sandra C. Smith
- PublisherNatural Resources Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNatural Resources Institute
- Content Note2d.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.