All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany Microelectronic Circuits, Seventh Edition, by Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith, Laboratory Explorations invites students to explore the realm of real-world engineering through practical, hands-on experiments. Taking a learn-by-doing approach, it presents labs that focus on the development of practical engineering skills and design practices. Experiments start from concepts and hand analysis, and include simulation, measurement, and post-measurement discussion components. A complete solutions manual is also available to adopting instructors. Contact your Oxford University Press sales representative for information on how to package Laboratory Explorations with Microelectronic Circuits, Seventh Edition, for great savings!
- Author BiographyVincent C. Gaudet is Professor and Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. Kenneth C. Smith is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, and Information Studies at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Professor Emeritus Kenneth C Smith,Professor and Associate Chair Vincent C Gaudet
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.