All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Anatomy & Physiology: A Clinical Laboratory Manual, 2E is the ideal lab manual for veterinary techlogy and pre-veterinary medicine students who possess a basic kwledge of biology. It is the only comparative veterinary anatomy and physiology manual that covers cat dissection, sheep heart, brain and eye, and the pig's kidney. Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology: A Clinical Laboratory Manual, 2E also covers the muscular, digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, urinary, reproductive, endocrine and nervous systems, as well as the skeletal anatomy of many species and the histology of tissues. This book's introduction to laboratory equipment and techniques will prepare readers for lab work. Each chapter includes a physiology experiment to help illustrate some of the principles of physiology covered in the lecture portions of the course instruction.
- Author BiographyPhillip E. Cochran recently retired from his position as Department Chair of the Veterinary Technology Program at Portland Community College in Portland, Oregon and has returned to private practice in small animal medicine and surgery. He is a published author and has several veterinary appliances registered with the U.S. Patent office. Dr. Cochran is listed in the Who's Who in Veterinary Science and Medicine (1992) and Strathmore's' Who's Who in America, Centennial Edition (2000). He is also a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Oregon Veterinary Medical Association, the Portland Veterinary Medical Association and the Oregon Veterinary Emergency Response Team (OVERT). He is on the Oregon Veterinary Medical Association's Leadership Council for Emergency and Disaster Planning and Relief. Dr. Cochran has non-veterinary related public service with the United States Civil Air Patrol, Oregon Wing, Washington County Composite Squadron, where he holds the rank of Major and has served as Deputy Squadron Commander. Phillip E. Cochran received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology and his Master of Science Degree in Genetics, with a minor in Biochemistry, from Oregon State University and he received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.) Degree from Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Phillip E. Cochran
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width226 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.