All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of recent papers in Laboratory Phology approaches phological theory from several different empirical directions. Psycholinguistic research into the perception and production of speech has produced results that challenge current conceptions about phological structure. Field work studies provide fresh insights into the structure of phological features, and the phology-phonetics interface is investigated in phonetic research involving both segments and prosody, while the role of underspecification is put to the test in automatic speech recognition.
- Author BiographyCarlos Gussenhoven is Professor at the University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Natasha Warner is Assistant Professor at the University of Arizona, USA.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- Series TitlePhonology and Phonetics [PP]
- Series Part/Volume Number4-1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight1162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Volume editorCarlos Gussenhoven,Natasha Warner
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.