All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- Description<i>Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry</i> is the most comprehensive and detailed presentation of the lab techniques organic chemistry students need to kw. Compatible with any organic chemistry lab manual or set of experiments, it combines specific instructions for three different kinds of laboratory glassware: miniscale, standard taper microscale, and Williamson microscale. It is written to provide effective support for guided-inquiry and design-based experiments and projects, as well as for traditional lab experiments.
- Author BiographyJerry Mohrig, Carleton College, USA. David Alberg, Carleton College, USA. Gretchen Holifmeister, Carleton College, USA. Paul F. Schatz, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. Christina Noring Hammond, Vassar College, USA.
- Author(s)Christina Noring Hammond,David Alberg,Gretchen Holifmeister,Jerry R. Mohrig,Paul F. Schatz
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight727 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.