All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together 10 designers and makers, the team at Mollie Makes takes their inspiration from birds and the natural world and have selected more than 20 exclusive projects. With ideas for handmade accessories, cards, and gifts, this book is perfect for nature lovers and is full of ideas for using cute designs and pretty motifs in your crafts. It includes a variety of patterns with full instructions for knitting, crocheting, sewing, and papercrafting, as well as ideas on how to turn your junk shop finds into works of art. Each project is accompanied by clear, step-by-step instructions and beautiful photography, with hints and tips on personalizing your items, ensuring that everything you create is unique.
- Author BiographyMollie Makes is the UK's most successful lifestyle and craft magazine, presenting the best of contemporary craft with a look inside the homes of the world's most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round ups of the most covetable stash, and tours of the crafty capitals of the world.
- Author(s)Mollie Makes
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMollie Hace ...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.