All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLabs on Chip: Principles, Design and Techlogy provides a complete reference for the complex field of labs on chip in biotechlogy. Merging three main areas- fluid dynamics, molithic micro- and natechlogy, and out-of-equilibrium biochemistry-this text integrates coverage of techlogy issues with strong theoretical explanations of design techniques. Analyzing each subject from basic principles to relevant applications, this book: * Describes the biochemical elements required to work on labs on chip * Discusses fabrication, microfluidic, and electronic and optical detection techniques * Addresses planar techlogies, polymer microfabrication, and process scalability to huge volumes * Presents a global view of current lab-on-chip research and development * Devotes an entire chapter to labs on chip for genetics Summarizing in one source the different technical competencies required, Labs on Chip: Principles, Design and Techlogy offers valuable guidance for the lab-on-chip design decision-making process, while exploring essential elements of labs on chip useful both to the professional who wants to approach a new field and to the specialist who wants to gain a broader perspective.
- Author BiographyEugenio Iannone is CEO and founder of Dianax S.R.L., a start-up company operating in the lab-on-chip field. He is an IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society and American Chemical Society member, as well as an author of three books and over 100 peer-reviewed journal papers. After receiving the Italian Laurea degree in engineering (classical version) from Sapienza - Universita di Roma, he served as a researcher at Fondazione Ugo Bordoni, joined Pirelli s.p.a., and subsequently worked at Cisco. Since 2009, his research has focused on labs on chip. In 2011, he founded the Dianax Study Group, dedicated to lab-on-chip research.
- Author(s)Eugenio Iannone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note837 black & white illustrations, 142 black & white tables
- Weight2245 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.