All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn Labyrinth, McGhee chronicles Nigro's stories, plays, settings, and characters of almost 200 mologue, one-act and full-length plays. Given the breadth of Nigro's characters and exciting plots, Labyrinth is a useful resource for directors, actors, and enthusiasts in both professional and repertory theater. In addition, Labyrinth introduces readers to generations of gripping tales about extraordinary people.
- Author BiographyJames McGhee is an Associate Professor of English and Humanities and Director of Theater, York College, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jim McGhee
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication26/01/2004
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.