All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Franco Maria Ricci presents a rich and refined collection of photographs celebrating the art and mystery of mazes throughout the ages. Franco Maria Ricci - publisher, art collector, bibliophile, garden designer, visionary - presents this collection of beautiful, haunting photographs chronicling his latest project: a massive bamboo labyrinth near Fontanellato, Italy, scheduled to open in 2014.
- Author BiographyFranco Maria Ricci has been acclaimed as the publisher of many famous books, including Luigi Serafini's celebrated Codex Seraphinianus. He founded the renowned cultural magazine FMR in 1982, which appeared in numerous languages worldwide. Giovanni Mariotti is the author of numerous Italian novels, short stories, and biographies. Umberto Eco, semiotician at the University of Bologna, is widely known as one of the finest living authors whose best-selling novels include The Name of the Rose, Foucault's Pendulum, The Island of the Day Before, and Baudolino.
- Author(s)Franco Maria Ricci,Giovanni Mariotti
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note120 Colour
- Weight2177 g
- Width298 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.