All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPart travelogue, part spiritual memoir, Candolini tells the story of packing his family into their car and heading out for a four-month tour of Europe's rich and diverse labyrinths. This book is the fruit of his travel, filled with history, reflection, and personal insight.
- Author(s)Gernot Candolini
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byPaula D'Arcy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.