All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings Jacques Lacan's work on the problem of anxiety into a jarring and fruitful confrontation with phemelogy, existentialism, and the 'jargon' of authenticity. Brian Robertson masterfully upends a host of received philosophical truths - most tably, and crucially, the idea that anxiety 'lacks an object.'
- Author BiographyBrian Robertson is an independent scholar residing in Washington, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Robertson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.