Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ajaysquilting
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $24.23+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive, profusely illustrated book, written with charm and enthusiasm, discusses techniques of making, mending, cleaning, and caring for lace. Over 100 large photos identify Honiton, Flemish Pillow Lace, Irish Needlerun Tambour Lace, Brussels Rose Point, and many other important laces. Also includes complete instructions and drawings for making pillow lace and needlepoint lace.
- Author(s)Marian Powys
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.