All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew players will soon be able to step onto the field and begin playing in time having learned the fundamentals of the sport through sequential instructions, detailed photo sequences and expert advice. In addition to mastering the fundamentals, they'll be challenged to expand their repertoire of skills and use those techniques and tactics in competitive play. Players also get the latest information on offensive and defensive strategies, systems and situational play to take their game to the next level.
- Author BiographyJack B. Kaley enjoyed a 17-year run of excellence, which included four National Championships, a record four-time recognition as National Coach of the Year, and 75 All-American selections. He has been the head coach for the German national lacrosse team since 2009. Rich Donovan is an assistant coach for the German National Lacrosse Team and an official with the Nassau County Lacrosse Officials Association. He began his coaching career at the University of Massachusetts in 1979 and had subsequent coaching jobs including Bridgeport Barrage (Major Lacrosse League) in 2002.
- Author(s)Jack B. Kaley,Richard Donovan
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note59 illustrations, 110 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.