Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the components of lacrosse in a step-by-step fashion, author and coach Jim Hinkson clearly explains and illustrates the most effective ways of mastering individual skills for passing, catching, cradling, and checking, as well as tactics and strategies for winning team play. In addition, the book offers dozens of drills applicable to both coaches and players for refining these techniques and contains specific instruction for both the indoor and outdoor game. Written with precision by one of the world's leading authorities on playing and coaching lacrosse and featuring numerous illuminating photographs and illustrations, this book is ideal for coaches, players, parents, and fans of the sport.
- Author BiographyJim Hinkson is a former lacrosse player on Canada's national team and has both played and coached in the National Lacrosse League. He is the author of Lacrosse for Dummies and Lacrosse Team Strategies. He was inducted into the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame in 2000. He lives in Haliburton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Jim Hinkson
- PublisherTriumph Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books
- Content Notephotos & illus
- Weight680 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.