Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a list to pay close attention to. Established in 1991, Warwick Publishing Inc. is among North America's fastest-growing producers of high-quality daily interest n-fiction books, with a list of over 100 titles in print. These books are solid sellers and have attracted strong loyalty with consumers across the continent -- an asset to any store's shelves.This list includes works by internationally acclaimed nature photographer Tui De Roy; best-selling sports writers Stan Fischler, Howard Berger and Ron McCulloch; popular television personality Chef Pasquale and hip 20-something food writer Amy Rosen; rewned business futurist Frank Feather, mirity rights business author Anthony Stith, and the widely popular personal finance/lifestyle writer Charles Long, whose book How to Survive Without A Salary has sold over 150,000 copies.Warwick books have won or been minated for numerous awards nationally and internationally; most recently, Nora Gold won the Canadian Jewish Book Award for her story collection, Marrow, and photographer Tui De Roy was minated for the Kiriyama Pacific Rim Book Award (University of San Francisco) for her book Galapagos: Islands of Fire. Also, in 1997, Charles Long was short-listed for the Chapters/Books in Canada first vel award for Undefended Borders.Warwick principals, president James A. Williamson and publisher Nick Pitt have been part of government-initiated trade missions to China (August 1996 and September 1998) and Washington (March 1998).Profitable since its inception, Warwick went public in November 1997 on the Alberta Stock Exchange in Canada. It has seven full-time employees and an active list of regular freelancecontributors.Now, seven years and several thousands of coaching hours later, the world's foremost authority on the sport of lacrosse has further refinements to what is already the bible of the sport.Breaking down individual skills for passing, catching, cradling, and various techniques of checking and physical play, Hinkson clearly explains and illustrates the most effective ways of mastering these skills. In addition, the book contains dozens of drills, applicable to both coaches and players, that facilitate learning these techniques. Written with rewned precision (as the above reviews illustrate) and painstakingly illustrated, Lacrosse Fundamentals is ideal for coaches, parents, players and fans.
- Author(s)Jim Hinkson
- PublisherWarwick Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWarwick Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width182 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.