Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the first in a series on the lactic acid bacteria, offers a series of reviews by carefully selected experts drawn from several countries. Although there have been a number of excellent conferences on the lactic acid bacteria in recent years there is publication which brings together the topics explored so thoroughly in the present text. Several topics will have particular interest to the agriculture industry, including spoilage in sugar productions, lactic acid bacteria in plant silage and conversation/upgrading of other materials for use in animal feeding, coffee, and cocoa fermentations and the role of sporolactobacilli. A review of factors governing the competitive behavior of lactic acid bacteria in mixed cultures ties together a number of the themes developed in other chapters.
- Author(s)Brian J. B. Wood
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/02/1992
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleLactic Acid Bacteria S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.