All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles linked together by the topic of coral reefs.
- Author BiographyStephanie Harvey is a consultant and staff developer for the Public Education and Business Coalition in Denver, Colorado. She works with educators around the country, leading workshops and conducting classroom demonstrations. Nonfiction Matters and Strategies That Work: Teaching Comprehension to Enhance Understanding are two of her recent books.
- Author(s)National Geographic Learning,Stephanie Harvey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width192 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.