All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Allen House in Monticello, Arkansas was kwn to be haunted when the Spencers bought it in 2007. But who haunts the stately mansion, and why? After a lifetime of heartache and depression the stunningly beautiful Ladell Allen Bonner finally found love and happiness. With everything finally turning her way, why then did she commit suicide in the house, Christmas night, 1948? What is the matrix she encountered when all she sought was soulful peace? Across the country a retired deputy sheriff became involved in the story. He began receiving pararmal messages from the Allen House spirits. Over a period of months Ladell told her life story. After a pararmal investigation in the house Ladell made direct contact and asked him to write her story. What are the secrets she has sheltered since her death? Why is she w telling her story? What is the message she wants shared with the world? The daughter of wealthy entrepreneur Joe Lee Allen, she had everything an attractive young lady could dream of. Was that her prescription for disaster? Ladell t only tells the story of her life, but the story of her life after death. In her own words she bares her soul that we may all better understand and profit from her mistakes.
- Author BiographyCarl McLelland is neither scholar nor professional author. Notwithstanding, throughout life he has taken the attitude of, if it needs doing, then do it. When he felt the need to write this book he sat down at his computer and began writing. After a couple dozen false starts he received expert tutelage from his writing coach and it came together. But writing is far from anything he has previously done in life. Carl entered aviation in his teens. First as an air traffic controller in the U.S. Army then Federal Aviation Administration, he also became a commercial pilot and flight instructor. When he experienced burnout in ATC he changed career fields, putting himself through the police academy then became a law enforcement officer. He was awarded for valor as well as being a Purple Heart recipient. After retiring he became an instructor at the Northern Nevada Law Enforcement Academy. He loves boating, fishing, traveling and camping with his wife, Lynne, in their motor home. Carl had a successful career as an amateur sports car racing driver, winning seven consecutive championships in his Lotus 61 Formula Ford. When he retired from racing he became interested in amateur (Ham) radio, earning his Extra Class license, callsign KF7GJO.
- Author(s)MR Carl W McLelland
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.